Pause For Inspiration serves people of all walks of life, in diverse settings.
We focus on being Truly Helpful, “on-the-spot” “face-to-face” in the midst of everyday life. Everyone is called to be a living expression of Inspiration in the world.
Pause For Inspiration;
Wherever you are,
Whatever you are doing and
Whomever you are with,
In the midst of everyday life.
Ways We Serve
- Ferguson, Mo unrest: handing out cards, books and T-shirts at protests and free Thanksgiving dinner. Assisting Clergy United.
- St. Louis Business Owners and their employees: injury prevention to local construction company and training to local commercial real estate company employees.
- Local businesses share the Pause cards with their customers
- Comprehensive Behavioral Health Center, East St. Louis, Illinois: Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation Center patients.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society St. Louis Chapter: Resident Facility and Spring Retreat.
- St. Mary’s Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic.
- Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers in Private Practice with children, adolescents and adults.
- Oncology patients at Siteman Cancer Center
- Missouri Occupational Therapy Conferences.
- “Pause On The Streets”: Helping homeless individuals in St. Louis, Sarasota, Chicago, San Francisco and New York.
- Prisoners in U.S. shipped free materials.
- Spiritual Communities and Conferences.
- Annual Retreat at the Mercy Center, St. Louis.
- Blog Posts: moving-in-the-pause Showing the application of Pause in everyday life
- Writing articles for publications
- Speaking in the community
- Teaching Pause to groups of all sizes
- One-to-One Mentoring
- “On-the-Spot”: Seeing everyday life in the world as the perfect ground for serving one another.