We provide a simple PAUSE PRACTICE that encourages connecting
with Your Helpful Self …
Wherever you are, whatever you are doing and
Whomever you are with.
People All Across the World are
Asking for and Practicing the Pause!
- Over 800,000 pocket-sized practice cards, 12,000 books, 5,000 audiobooks, and 4,000 t-shirts have been requested and shipped – all for free – throughout the U.S., parts of Canada, Israel, Mexico, United Kingdom, South Africa, South Korea, Ireland, Turkey, India, Portugal, Colombia, Japan, China, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Brazil, Spain, Thailand, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Kenya and Australia.
PAUSE IN EDUCATION
KIDS CAN PAUSE
TEENS CAN PAUSE
PARENTS CAN PAUSE
TEACHERS CAN PAUSE
- St. Louis City Public Schools are Opening their doors to PAUSE:
- Hickey Elementary, Lewis and Clark Elementary, Washington Elementary, and Roosevelt High School.
- St. Louis Job Corps students ages 16-24 participating in 4 week training using Pause to help land a job, healthy communication, and making safe, wise decisions in everyday life. Training counselors, teachers and staff.
- Arkansas Department of Education approved PAUSE for Professional Development Units through the Arkansas Science Teachers Assoc. through efforts of a National Outstanding Educator in Mena, AR who is teaching PAUSE to teachers who then share it with their students.
- MPACT – Missouri Parents Act families with children with special needs; Sharing about PAUSE at Jefferson City and St. Louis City conferences.
- YWCA Headstart sharing PAUSE with families and teachers.
- Mercy Retreat Center Conference Pause Presenter; participants from 14 states and 3 countries.
- Greentrails Elementary Parents “Pause and Bullying” (with MPACT).
- 10,000 Parents Can Pause cards received by parents all over.
- Weekly “Pause A Moment” article published in the St. Louis Standard of Job Corps focusing on applying PAUSE in living ordinary life.
- Washington University School of Medicine, Dept. of Psychiatry sharing PAUSE with oncology patients.
- St. Mary’s Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic using PAUSE book/cards with program participants.
- Comprehensive Behavioral Health Center, East St. Louis, IL using PAUSE with Alcohol and Drub Rehab program participants.
- Heroin/Opiate Recovery, one person on a mission, Long Island, NY
- Freedom Place, U.S. Veterans HEROs program
- Missouri Occupational Therapy Assoc. Conference Presenter of PAUSE Approved Professional Development Units
- Zion Travelers Health & Wellness Fair St. Louis Inner City
- Good Shepherd Children and Family Services, Young Mothers
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society St. Louis Chapter, Resident Facility and Spring Retreat
- Mental Health Professionals in private practice, sharing cards with clients
PAUSE IN BUSINESS
- Business Owners using the PAUSE for creative solutions, employee training and customer service
PAUSE IN CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES
- Two Mass Mailings with Local Volunteers to prison libraries and over 1,500 prisoners who requested PAUSE materials.
- California and Connecticut Correctional Facilities are Inspiration Stations.
- Provide PAUSE materials to families of those incarcerated.
PAUSE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
- On the Spot: everyday life is the perfect ground for sharing a Pause from the grocery checkout, gas pump, coworker, sales clerk – anyone
- Pause On The Streets: sharing Pause, cash, food, and clothes with those finding themselves homeless in St. Louis, Sarasota, Chicago, New York and San Francisco.
ALL OF OUR PAUSE PRACTICE CARDS ARE FREE!
($3.00 for shipping and handling)
Pause for Inspiration – English & Spanish
Kids Can Pause
Teens Can Pause
Parents Can Pause
Prisoners Can Pause
Pause For LOVE