Peace be with you
choose a daily activity
Somehow it seems we tend not to associate PEACE with being practical. Being peaceful and accomplishing practical tasks of daily life can be set apart from one another as if we can’t be at peace and do the stuff of daily life at the same time. We may see it this way:
DAILY LIFE = stress
PEACE = find a way to escape daily life
A Practical Solution = PAUSE for INSPIRATION
= PEACE in DAILY LIFE
recognize what stresses you out
pause for inner wisdom
choose another way
Am I willing to stop moving away from Peace and move instead in the direction of Peace?
I am willing to slow down.
Step Back ~
I am willing to let go of what no longer serves.
Step Aside ~
I am willing to receive Helpful Wisdom.
Let Wisdom Guide ~
I am willing to follow inner Wisdom that is always loving and truly helpful.
Up for a Challenge? Example: In The Shower
Choose one activity today, only one, in which you normally rush through, procrastinate, dread, feel irritable while doing ~ it can be anything at all ~ and Practice The Pause during that activity.
For example, right now, I am going to wash my hair. I don’t enjoy washing my hair; it takes energy, a long time, and then I have to style it too! I’m going to Practice Pause while washing my hair.
Be right back!
Inspiration Received & Followed:
- Munch on a few nuts first > energy
- Grab a cold bottle of water > hydrate
- Step outside > a moment of air~sun
- Run through the sprinkler > fun
In The Shower: Unexpected Surprise
- Washing my hair was a breeze while pausing!
- Surprisingly, as my mind quieted, I received help with another situation that is a daily aggravation that I didn’t realize was in the back of my mind. I was shown my part in its resolution!
- Turned on music and sang along
- Peace. I’m doing a deep condition!
I am excited to see that I have choices.
What a Turn Around!
What Activity Will You Choose?