To Pause or Not to Pause… That is the Question.
~The choice is always ours~
Pausing offers me a choice. When I can take a moment to Pause,
I’m given a choice to respond from a place of Inspiration and Love,
versus reacting swiftly from my me-character-cubicle-mind.
My Inspired Self shows me that when I’m not Pausing:
- I’m choosing to have the last word
- I’m choosing to hurt someone’s feelings
- I’m choosing to be selfish
- I’m choosing to puff my ego to make my cubicle self feel better
- I’m choosing to win at all costs (the argument, the deal, the fill-in-the-blank)
- I’m choosing to be someone I’m not.
Pausing brings my cubicle self into my awareness,
so I can step back, get out of my own way,
and connect with My True Inspired Self.
My True Inspired Self
guides me away from the nonsense
and toward a Helpful response!
Won’t you join me in Choosing to Pause?
Shared from the Pause Golden Book, Page 28:
A choice is upon you. Decide for or against Love, for or against Joy,
for or against Hope. The decision to follow Inspiration Within
is the choice for your True Self. You are free to choose
and you are choosing every moment.
Do you want to know who you are? Follow.
Click the card to enlarge &
front & back
of the card.
You can also Download,
Share, Print, and Order it.