ONE ~ THE BREATH
I shared on Sunday’s Pause Post about “The Faces of Inspiration”.
THE BREATH is ONE of these FACES and
IS a POWERFUL ENTRY POINT INTO THE PAUSE
Do you ever listen to your breath?
It reflects the Quiet Whisper of Inspiration.
Being present with our natural breathing is calming;
Inspiration is a calm quiet.
Here Is A Breath Practice You Can Use
Anywhere, Any Time, Right Now!
Close your eyes and focus on your natural breath now.
Invite Inspiration into your heart and mind;
into your awareness.
Inhale Peace of Mind, Exhale Gratitude.
Let go and receive the Quiet Within
As I am using this Breath Practice today for Help Pausing
- Ideas for my work are flowing
- I am not having to force ideas with brainstorming
- Creativity is pouring forth with practical application
- For example, I am receiving helpful ideas for Pause Training the Trainer
- I am seeing things that need to be taken care of
- I am seeing what I can delegate
- I am delegating
- My energy is good and stable
- Totally focused