To be effective, pause
To be efficient, pause
To be creative, pause
To be practical, pause
Are you challenged with not having enough time to pause?
As a little girl, annoyed with time, I remember saying to my mother,
“Who came up with this time thing anyway?”
Use This Practice for Peace of Mind
while things on your to-do list keep BUTTING IN LINE!
I felt overwhelmed this morning looking at the same things on my to-do list that I feel are super important to get done, yet I can’t seem to get them done because others things keep popping to the front of the line. I paused.
Maybe what I think is SO IMPORTANT is not meant to be #1 on my list.
Today, this is exactly what I am discovering. In stepping back from what I have convinced myself is #1, here is what took place:
- I took quiet time to use the Peace of Mind Practice below
- I received a new Pause Practice about Well~Being
- I verified an insurance and tax matter in a matter of a few minutes
- A friend swung by and we unexpectedly nourished one another’s well~being! That took all of 5minutes ~ being present, listening, a hug, a smile
- This post is being created and shared with thousands of people all over the world
- My mind is at Peace
- My heart is saying, “Thank you”
- I am willing to practice Pause For My Peace of Mind for the rest of the day